[plug] [OT] Mailing List Needed

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Sun May 4 21:43:15 WST 2003

I am setting up a mailing list for a group that is going under the name
April03. The server the forum is being hosted on is not owned by the group.
I was wondering how we could set up a mailing list without needing to
install software as root... I was thinking of maybe something that worked
with PHP/MYSQL if there is no easier way. The same style as the PLUG list
would be perfect. I know there are ones like Yahoo out there but they are
prone to large amounts of SPAM. Any help would be great.
Thanks
Tim
p.s. if this sounds really weird its because i am half asleep and not
thinking clear. the straight out thing is we want a mailing list not hosted
by yahoo and the likes and doesn't require us to install software as the
server is owned by weird things

weirdo at linuxalien.tk
Dot TK ambassador - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo at linuxalien.tk

Riverton, Perth, WA