OT [plug] Linmagau on osnews.com

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon May 5 22:40:13 WST 2003

The hits on the site are still climbing.. more than double
what we got last month, in just a few days..

Mnay "big flash" sites have linked us on various articles :)

Seems pretty constant at the moment.. :)

And to keep this on topic.. I shall add a link regards the
linmag mailing list being hosted by PLUG etc :) on the site.

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org