[plug] Bt868/829 support

Jan Hurst 30263334 at student.murdoch.edu.au
Tue May 6 12:47:44 WST 2003

> I've not seen a single problem with his - the video quality is
> disgustingly good (I don't just mean 3D render quality, I mean 2d
> sharpness and colour "depth" too - its just /nicer/) and its  a
> seriously high-performance card.

I know of many local hardware suppliers who HATE Radeons thanks to
numerous drivers problems, awfully large numbers of returned parts and
awful hassles with compatibility with various AGP chipsets.

The general consensus I've heard is STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM RADEON until
they sort things out.

Of course there must be satisfied people with good working cards and
happy AGP chipsets out there too ;)

-jan