[plug] Linux & Hardware

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Tue May 6 13:55:24 WST 2003

The bit in the middle is hardware structures. Discrete components (including those within chips) form counters, registers, gates etc. To get a grasp on this you'll need to study boolean algebra, digital and analog i/o, multvibrators and much much more...

An analogy is wanting to understand a country. You need to look at the material in the building blocks, architecture styles, languages and even politics I guess... Not something you can explore on a given saturday morning..

8^)==

HTH

Garry