[plug] Linux & Hardware

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Tue May 6 14:05:58 WST 2003

James,

At 10:24 AM 06-05-2003 +0800, you wrote:

8<----snip---->8

>but there does not  seem to be a book or course
>or Internet site that I have been able to find that covers both hardware and
>software and how they interact with each other.

There is a book available that explains all of this in intricate detail -
the book was published by Prentice Hall - right here in Australia - the book
is at least  8-10 years old.

I cannot remember the title of the book - but it is something like " ****
Operating Systems ****** Design ****** " - it is a soft cover edition and
the cover is predominiantly a 'red' back ground with 'white' printing - I
know it is in the Murdoch library and also at the Fremantle TAFE library.

HTH.

Regards Arie