[plug] x-win32

linux squirrel at squirrel-resources.com
Tue May 6 18:44:20 WST 2003

Hi Guys I have x-win32 installed on my XP machine
I can  from my linux debian potato start a x session on the xp machine
from a linux terminal session i can start things like xterm xclock and so on
However I cannont start a session from x-win32 itself I keep getting connection refused.
I have added the xp machine to the .rhosts file I have read heaps of stuff but still cannot solve the problem.
I have run xhosts +
The part that would probably help me is to place a trace on the file that stores the error Im sure that there would
be some more info in this file that would point me in the right direction However I have no idea what this file is called or even if logging has been enabled for it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Regards Bob Andrews.