[plug] x-win32

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 6 20:38:51 WST 2003

Can you tell me where to get x-win32 and is it free? I currently have my
work box (XP) and a testing server (debian) I also run GIMP on the testing
server through VNC. I would like to have an x session for connivance. (GIMP
for windows sucks)
Tim

weirdo at linuxalien.tk
Dot TK ambassador - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo at linuxalien.tk

Riverton, Perth, WA