[plug] Casio CFX

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Fri May 9 18:51:47 WST 2003

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 05:50:21PM +0800, Weirdo wrote:
| I am wondering if anyone has had any luck getting a program for linux to
| transfer programs between a casio cfx 9850gb+ and a computer? The windows
| program is called FA-123 and i didn't have much with wine.

AFAIK No.  I tried last year and couldn't get it going.  (I couldn't get
FA123 going either, but FA122 worked. Odd.)

For the record, the current state of Linux support for graphics
calculators as I understand it: HPs work fine with Kermit or Xmodem, and
TIs work with a kernel module (tiglusb or tiser) and a program called
TI-LP.  Casios are Windows-only.

Cameron.