[plug] Toshiba Tecra S1

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Fri May 9 23:14:47 WST 2003

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:01:10PM +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
... lots of realy useful info

Thanks for all the information, Craig.

I get the impression that the only thing I'd miss out on with the
Centrino chipset is the wireless lan?  But it's probably better to steer
clear of it just now, anyway.

I might look for something without Centrino, and with a geforce chipset,
although nvidia says that their chips may be customised by the laptop
manufacturer, so that's a bit of a risk as well.

Thanks
Russell

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
scribline, n.:
	The blank area on the back of credit cards where one's signature goes.
		-- "Sniglets", Rich Hall & Friends