sharing e-mail addresses (was Re: [plug] Prevent downloads)

Daniel Pearson plug at flashware.net
Mon May 12 14:18:00 WST 2003

Simon,
Are you sure you're not thinking of Fetchmail? And the setup you described
just then is slightly different to whats been mentioned I think. (i.e. you
spoke about *@mybiz.com I think and this is talking about 1.mybiz at isp.com
2.mybiz at isp.com) however.. I could be wrong, i'm still quite new to this :)

Cheers,
Daniel