[plug] lablels for CD discs

Adam Davin bladebadger at westnet.com.au
Tue May 13 09:37:18 WST 2003

Bill,

I assume you are talking about the round cd sized / shaped stickers for labelling cds. I use windows currently for printing, _however_  I have given up on trying to get my cd labeller / designer application to line up the cds so that when the print out they are not skewed. (wasted waaayy too many labels.) In the end I am actually using OpenOffice and have just created a template in Openoffice draw by measuring the various components on the sticker sheets and placing the correct shapes accordingly. Theoretically later on when I get my printer installed under linux, this should be portable straight to linux :)

If you want to have a look at the template, let me know and I wll put it up somewhere for you.

fwiw I am currently using a "Belkin Cd launchpad" and the associated label sheets.

Regards

Adam Davin.
bmits