sharing e-mail addresses (was Re: [plug] Prevent downloads)

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 13 07:26:35 WST 2003

If I had DSL i would do something like that. I guess I will just have to
stick with the 5 boxes from optusnet until something else can be done. I
don't get it, what's the point of only providing 5 free address? Not all
people have 5 members some have 9 or 6!
Tim

weirdo at linuxalien.tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo at linuxalien.tk

Riverton, Perth, WA