[plug] Probably somewhat significant...

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Thu May 15 18:06:39 WST 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003 03:42, Craig Ringer wrote:
> I can tell you from personal experience that SCO never could make a
> proper OS anyway. We run OpenServer 5.0.5 and it /sucks/.

^^^^^^

Who would listen to SCO anyway? They're just sore that a bunch of geeks
managed to pull off what they never could - a pervasive, stable, technically
advanced, server/desktop/embedded operating system which is accessible to
grandmothers and geeks alike.

They've completely shot themselves in the foot - bye bye SCO.

"Your honour, it is obvious that Linux contains absolutely no UNIX source code
- Linux actually works well"