[plug] ADSL problems

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Thu May 15 13:23:48 WST 2003

Hya All,

If you goto your account online @ toolbox iiNet, you will find a new feature
called "iiNet NetStatus Subscription Service".
This emails to your designated email addy status of iiNet network, Dialup,
ADSL Staff etc.

Recently the DSL network has had some major problems (Telstra side), but
this mornings prob, one off iiNet's routers had a config problem, yesterday
some nice little ^$&^$ descided to DoS the iiNet mail network, which caused
some major head-aches, this was not iiNet's fault and their upstream
provider blocked the source.

HTH

Thanks...

Paul.

## Remember: Live your life as if you are on a stage before the whole of
creation.