[plug] I had a really Bad Dream

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Sun May 18 23:47:01 WST 2003

On Sun, 2003-05-18 at 21:24, Arie Hol wrote:

> > Seems you didn't listen when I told you that *one* Tim-Tam was enough...
>
> Oh no!!! I have already had two of them today ............
>
> I will not go to sleep tonight.....I will not go to sleep tonight.....I will
> not go to sleep tonight.....I will not go to sleep tonight.....I will not go
> to sleep tonight.....I will not go to sleep tonight.....I will not go to
> sleep tonight.....I will not go to sleep tonight.....

Recommended cure is to pour yourself a small glass of Baileys, dip the
tim-tam in it and stir. Eat the tim-tam and repeat procedure as often as
is necessary. Replenish glass when empty. Baileys can be substituted
with some port or brandy depending on what you have in the liquor
cabinet.

Do not eat lobster as history has shown that such consumption before bed
can produce nightmares of Frankenstein proportions.

Michael Hunt