[plug] 10g drives

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 20 15:26:53 WST 2003

Nice trick is to input the HDD values manual into the bios up to the bios
limit. I have a 80Gb drive that I boot from with a BIOS limit of 30GB. I
put the 30GB limit jumper onto the HDD and did a bios auto detect, I then
saved the settings and removed the jumper. Computer  boots fine.
Tim
Who said you can't trick the BIOS?

weirdo at linuxalien.tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo at linuxalien.tk

Riverton, Perth, WA