[plug] [OT] Self-introduction

Ville Johansson hyksos at sparcy.hopto.org
Wed May 21 00:54:49 WST 2003

Hello,

I've sent a few posts to this mailing list, but I haven't yet introduced
myself. My name is Ville Johansson, and I'm a student from Finland. This
July I'm coming to Australia as an exchange student, and of course I
want to meet some fellow Linux users ;) I'm not sure if I can attend
meetings and the like, since exchange students don't have that much
freedom to move around, but hopefully I'll be able to "network" at least
a bit. I'll be living near Perth in a place called Morley if you happen
to know about any Linux-activity in that area.

Cheers :)

--
Ville Johansson of  | ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
Tammisaari, Finland | /\                        - against microsoft attachments