[plug] WAIX attached FTP servers

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed May 21 14:33:17 WST 2003

>> their moz archive is also pretty ancient. I've ended up hitting
>> mirror.aarnet.edu.au for things like current versions of mozilla.

> My bad on some of the sections not being up-to-date on the 3FL mirror at
> the moment, as I'm the one who usually does most of the non-gaming
> stuff.  I've been a bit busy with moving house in particular recently
> and a few of other things happening as well.

Understandable - *shudders* at the memory of last house move. I know how
behind I get on small things if I'm just extra-busy at work. I'm not
complaining, I'd just noticed they weren't there. So long as 3fl doesn't
go iiNet's way (rm -rf /pub/openoffice) I'm happy :-)

> I'll see if I can get most
> of the sections up-to-date in the next day or so.

That'd be cool, but there's really no stress.

Craig