[plug] WAIX attached FTP servers

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Wed May 21 19:58:51 WST 2003

Craig Ringer wrote:

> Understandable - *shudders* at the memory of last house move.

What really sucks about this time is that our new place isn't finished
yet, but this place is sold, so we have to move out.  So we have to
stick everything into storage, so essentially move everything twice (but
at least only have to pack it up once).

> I know how behind I get on small things if I'm just extra-busy at work.

Nah, its not work mostly that has me really busy at the moment, well not
more than usual anyway :).

> So long as 3fl doesn't go iiNet's way (rm -rf /pub/openoffice) I'm
> happy :-)

It won't, not as long as I have anything to do with it anyway. :)

> That'd be cool, but there's really no stress.
>
> Craig

Mozilla section should be up-to-date now (with 1.3.1 stable and 1.4b
unstable).  Working on a few others as I speak. :)

/ Ben