[plug] [OT] Self-introduction

Ville Johansson hyksos at sparcy.hopto.org
Wed May 21 18:29:29 WST 2003

Wow, what a nice welcome I got ;)

I don't have a driver's license since I'm only 17 years old, so I'll
have to use public transport I suppose. The problem is that the rules
with the exch. student organisation I use (STS) are quite strict, and
I'm not really allowed to venture very far from Morley. I'll see what I
can do about when I get there. At least I feel very welcome!

Maybe a local "sponsor" would help, they do incourage me to meet the
natives and join hobby groups. I'll have to get in touch with my area
representative.

--
Ville Johansson of  | ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
Tammisaari, Finland | /\                        - against microsoft attachments