[plug] What does public opion feel about Riser FS?

Trent Lloyd trent at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed May 21 18:41:58 WST 2003

I will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER  NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER
use reiserfs again.

Does that answer yoru question? :)

I lost my /home filesystem to its stupdi fsck utility which is supposed to *fix* things, not erase half the data.

On the other hand I know people who use it quite happily with no problems at all.

-- Trent