[plug] [OT] Help needed : [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Thu May 22 07:51:12 WST 2003

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping someone can help me with a minor problem I'm having with my
Westnet account. I'm getting messages such as the following turning up at
my mailbox at Westnet. The email address is correct (mine, that is), but
I've never sent any of this crap out in my life. I have not yet sent out
spam, and the message body looks like it is spam.

Westnet doesn't have the courtesy to reply when I asked whether there could
be duplicate accounts on their system. Any ideas?

My account name obfuscated to protect me.

Thanks
RichardM

----- Message from Mail Administrator <Postmaster at surfer.at> on Wed, 21 May
2003 09:22:58 +0200 -----

      To: xxxxxx at westnet.com.au

 Subject: Mail System Error -
          Returned Mail

The following destination addresses were unknown (please check the
addresses and re-mail the message):

<jochen_fritz at surfer.at>

Please reply to Support at surfer.at

Falls Sie diese Fehlermeldung für unrichtig erachten und chello Kunde in
Österreich sind,
bitte wenden Sie sich an support at chello.at .

Jesli uwazasz, ze podany przez Ciebie adres polskiego uzytkownika chello
jest prawidlowy skontaktuj sie pomoca techniczna chello: serwis at chello.pl .

Amennyiben Ön magyarországi chello elofizeto és hibaüzenetet kap,
kérjük válaszoljon a support at chello.hu .

Merci de vérifier l'adresse e-mail du déstinataire.
Si l'addresse concerne une addresse chello (nom at chello.fr) et vous pensez
que celle-ci est correcte,
renvoyer ce message d'erreur à support at chello.fr qui se chargera de la
vérifier.
Reporting-MTA: dns; viefep12.chello.at
Arrival-Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:22:58 +0200
Received-From-MTA: dns; voicenet.com (24.99.37.55)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <jochen_fritz at surfer.at>
Action: failed

----- Message from "Johnnie Meyers" <xxxxxx at westnet.com.au> on Wed, 21 May
2003 07:29:27 +0000 -----

      To: jochen_fritz at surfer.at

 Subject: I can come!

              -98toj2116iy.4c9zkd2th7.9sh66320ag1.k9vfje45dr-

        get larger nuts and penis, more pleasure, more satisfaction
                              Read More Here