[plug] [OT] Help needed : [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu May 22 10:26:47 WST 2003

Richard Meyer wrote:

>I have heard of the spammers stealing people's id's and them spamming them
>with their own id in the Sender/Reply to fields, before as well.

Yeah, I do sometimes get spam that has my own address as the sender.
Happens on a couple of email addresses I have/check.  It doesn't matter
really anyway, as otherwise its just some faked free mail account email
address.

>Thanks
>RichardM
>
>BTW does anybody know *anybody* who buys the crap^H^H^H^Hproducts
>advertised in one of these emails?

Nope, but if I did I'd take to them with a pitchfork.  Someone must
though, otherwise it wouldn't be worthwhile.

/ Ben