[ Re:OT [plug] Are you busy on Sunday 15th June]]

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Thu May 22 14:04:47 WST 2003

Speaking of volunteers, completely off topic.

Is plug interested in helping with Rotary Greening the Freeways?

This event will take place on Sunday 15th June when an estimated 3,000
volunteers will plant about 100,000 plants along the Mitchell and
Kwinana freeways.

The AFL have amended the fixtures, the Northern Suburbs train will not
be running, the freeway will be reduced to 80 km/hr and we expect to get
the project completed in about 3 hours.

I am looking for teams of 5 to plant about 150 plants per team.

If you are interested, please send details to me and we will contact you
with further details.

Alex Polglaze
Project Co-ordinator