[plug] ftp login problem

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu May 22 15:23:00 WST 2003

Sorry, I did have it with the : but it still does not let me login.  Basically it's not accepting my password.  Since I have an account on the server this should be picking this up correct?

Jon

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> vk6ksj at westnet.com.au 2:35:19 PM 22/05/2003 >>>
maybe you're missing the : between telnet and the IP, eg should look
like this ?

in.ftpd: [domain/ip here] : ALLOW