[plug] iinet volume usage

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 22 19:45:21 WST 2003

On Thursday 22 May 2003 18:34, Alan Graham wrote:
> Just checked mine, it displays yesterday no problem.

Odd. I checked mine a couple of hours ago and it was still reading zero. I
just hit reload on the page and its now got the right figures. Which is bit
of a shame really - I prefered the zero!

Thanks.

--
"...our desktop is falling behind stability-wise and feature wise to KDE
...when I went to Mexico in December to the facility where we launched gnome,