[plug] Venue

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Mon May 26 00:46:05 WST 2003

I sent Ian (Kwinana Arts Centre) a copy of my PLUG post, to give him an opportunity to give his thoughts.. Here is his reply.
Essentially we have a venue for free.

Again, I am just raising an option.

Now: discuss....

Regards

Garry

Very happy to give you the venue for an installfest as well as newsletter
support and paper ads for nothing.

We have 2 BBQ's in the venue and you are welcome to them.

We also have the ADSL which you are welcome to access for the event and we
have a video projector  that you can use for the demo's.

Timing will be important and October to December is bad, though June to
Sept is OK at the moment.