[plug] re: RHL Professional

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue May 27 19:01:25 WST 2003

Yeah I was afraid this may be the issue.  The only problem I have is RHL7.3 Professional has been tested with the server I'm installing it on.
IBM x235 w/2x 1GB ECC RDIMM, 4 x 73GB U320 10K-rpm SCSI HDD, ServerRaid-5i SCSI Controller Card and a LTo 100/200 Tape Backup Unit plus 2 x 1000T Ethernet Cards.  This is to be a MySQL server handling 13 VPN links , etc.

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> garbuck at westnet.com.au 6:20:05 PM 27/05/2003 >>>

I don't use RH, but I'd guess those that sell the box sets would have long ago moved their stocks up to later versions..

Maybe try LinuxIT in Hilton or EverythingLinux in Sydney. With the www. and .com.au you'll find them online.

HTH

Garry