[plug] re: RHL Professional

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri May 30 16:34:14 WST 2003

After having a long talk to IBM today, we both agree that there is no
need to have the Professional version, since I already have 2 copies of
7.3.

But thanks anyway.
Yeah the only differences between the two is 90 days support vs 60 days
and the extra CD's and Manuals, which I already have printed.

Thanks

Jon

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>