[plug] KDevelop / QT Designer

Andrew Pamment pamment at iinet.net.au
Wed May 28 17:51:33 WST 2003

Hi..

Is there anyone on the list who has experience using QT Designer with
KDevelop? I am having problems. I have been trying to follow the
tutorial found here
(http://developer.kde.org/~larrosa/visualtutorial/index.html) but I am
stuck on the end of chapter five, because I can't seem to figure out
where to put the first line of code ("class CentralView * m_view;") I
have tried all sorts of places where I thought it made sense going, but
I still can't seem to get my program to compile. The most common error I
am having is

* liveslackview.cpp:74: invalid use of undefined type `struct
CentralView'
* liveslackview.h:14: forward declaration of `struct CentralView'

I have tried other tutorials but keep getting stuck at the same point,
trying to interface the QT Designer file with KDevelop.

Thanks
Andrew

--
Andrew Pamment
(http: http://members.iinet.net.au/~pamment/) (ICQ: 136239083)

"Abashed the Devil stood, And felt how awful goodness is, and saw Virtue
in her shape how lovely; saw, and pined His loss." John Milton.