[plug] Anagrams? I.T. Wordplay ~[OT]

Scott Middleton scott at LinuxIT.com.au
Wed May 28 19:42:24 WST 2003

Hi
Over the last few months I have really noticed quite a lot of extremely
humorous computer terms like hp-sux, on-the-blink accounts (We laughed
at that one especially after the IP ADSL debacle).

I am hoping to compile a whole lot of these "terms" especially Perth/AU
centric ones. If you are too embarrassed to post on-list please feel
free to post me off-list.
After a month or however long this thread lasts I will publish the lot
to the list for posterity.

Regards

P.S. If it's a bit obscure a small explanation would be good too. :)

--
Linux Information Technology
Society of Linux Professionals WA