Re [plug] - Off Topic - Advice re computer purchase

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Mon Nov 3 19:44:35 WST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 17:36, Quintin Lette wrote:
> I don't know the phone numbers, but it sounds like you would be getting dodgy
> windows and office (atleast with the second one the M$ oem licences for XP
> Pro and Office pro are over $600 - for both)

Wholesale prices ex GST:

 Microsoft Office XP Small Business Edition (SBE) OEM withPublisher
$299.00

  Microsoft Office XP Professional OEM withPublisher  $429.00

 Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003OEM  $235.00

 Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003OEM $319.00

Microsoft Office Professional Edition2003OEM  $423.00

Microsoft Windows XPHome Edition OEM Pack $129.00

XP professional OEM Pack  $209.00

And of course:

Debian Linux $0.00
OpenOffice.org $0.00