[plug] Re: spam

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 6 07:10:10 WST 2003

I dunno, Outlook 2003's "intelligent junk mail filtering" shows great
promise for the great unwashed.
It's stopped 293 since Monday morning, and let through 1. There's been three
come through the SLPWA list though, as it's  set to 'trusted'.

I'd run mail through my linux server, but I don't trust the iiNet ADSL
connection, and I am loathe the change my various e-mail addresses.

CraigF.

/me grabs protective gear...