[plug] Cooking :)

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Sun Nov 9 14:13:00 WST 2003

Kimberly Shelt wrote:
> When creating a meal, with say 3 dishes, meat, veg/salad whatever..
> things that have to get to the table at the same time..
>
> Who can do it ?

Moi :p)

> If so.. why ? Did mum/dad teach you ?

Self taught after many varied errors..
I taught myself because I found it a wonderful way to ensure a second
date :p) (First date being the cooking of the dinner)

Has not failed me yet.

I even managed a 4 course meal for 4 without making a blue or leaving
the carrots in the pot :p)

On another topic entirely, some of the people in our office have to use
Exchange Web interface for Outlook which has recently been upgraded to
the latest version of Exchange. This is intermittently broken with IE of
any version on 2000 and XP. I now have 5 happy MozillaFirebird converts :p)

I find it interesting that the Microsoft products refuse to interoperate
but Mozilla works fine.

Brad