[plug] linux professional needed

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Mon Nov 17 22:07:02 WST 2003

Craig,

I would suggest booting off a Knoppix CD and if that detects your
details then copy copy XF86Config-4 from/to /etc/X11

Type sudo before the mount command when you mount your HD under Knoppix
or use Cntrl-alt-F1 to change to a different virtual terminal.

If you still need help give me a call.

regards,

Chris

9478-1530