[plug] Compaq WL200 PCI 802.11b

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Wed Nov 19 09:36:22 WST 2003

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:19 pm, Harry McNally wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:24:19 +0800 Quintin Lette <quintin at arach.net.au>
wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > My 4.5 month old baby is starting to get too active now so I need to be
> > able to work away from the computer room (with Laptop) while my wife is
> > overseas, waiting for her visa, and running cat 5 is out of the question.
> >  This also rules out the idea of coming along to the workshop.
>
> Hey, this doesn't stop Sally and Mike. Have laptop and baby, will travel :)

Its just me and the baby :-) carrying laptop under one arm and baby under the
other would be ok I guess, but the wl200 won't fit in a laptop (no pci
unfortunately) so it wouldn't resolve the issue.carrying a desktop case, a
monitor, a keyboard and network cable takes a little more skill when carrying
a baby :-)