[plug] cancelling a CUPS print job

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 19 14:29:18 WST 2003

Yes works fine.  I am using a modified canon bjc6200 driver with a
bjc-620.  older and the foomatic drivers have this problem - use the
gimp ones if they exist for your printer.

Otherwise, kill the print job in cups, stop cups, delete any related
processes, powercycle printer, restart cups (you may have to find and
delete the spool file if its really being nasty!)

BillK