[plug] Joining PLUG

Mike Holland myk at westnet.com.au
Sun Nov 23 23:53:29 WST 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Kimberly Shelt wrote:

> > Oh, and you have to squint to read it 'cos the font size is so small
> > (just like linmagau.org).  :-)
>
> There is a little drop down on most browsers..where you can click the
> font size :p..

Hi Kimberly,
I've set the font size on my browser, but postnuke over-rides it.  The
problem is in http://www.linmagau.org/themes/ExtraLite/style/style.css
You might consider removing all the "FONT-SIZE: 11px;" bits. The tiny
black-on-white text is good for a small LCD screen (ie laptop), but not
so great on a higher-res, less-sharp CRT.
  The print versions look good on CRT, but all the links go back to
regular tiny-font versions.
   I suppose if I registered, I would have a choice of 'themes' with
different CSS files?

> I did "nothing"..to the font sizes on the PLUG site.. that is how they
> are set...

I'm sure there are some postnuke gurus around who could help. Anyone?