[plug] Joining PLUG

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon Nov 24 00:18:46 WST 2003

Hi Mike (et al :)

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 11:53:29PM +0800, Mike Holland wrote:
> I've set the font size on my browser, but postnuke over-rides it.  The
> problem is in http://www.linmagau.org/themes/ExtraLite/style/style.css
> You might consider removing all the "FONT-SIZE: 11px;" bits. The tiny
> black-on-white text is good for a small LCD screen (ie laptop), but not
> so great on a higher-res, less-sharp CRT.

his might be why it looks just fine to me .) /me smiles..

I have been over this with other people previously and we get to..
don't use px.. or pt but sadly I still "don't think" anyone has
offered to sort it out :(..  Are you saying just drop the 11px entries
in the style.css ?

>   The print versions look good on CRT, but all the links go back to
> regular tiny-font versions.
>    I suppose if I registered, I would have a choice of 'themes' with
> different CSS files?

No I shut that down on the "mag" site.. just because the setup for
the actual mag needed the default format.. perhaps I can revisit this
some time after my impending move.. To be honest I amnot sure about
the plug site.. :)

> > I did "nothing"..to the font sizes on the PLUG site.. that is how they
> > are set...
>
> I'm sure there are some postnuke gurus around who could help. Anyone?

I got a response..and that nice fellow got the PLUG them css files..
we will see..

Any and all suggestions are always welcome :)
Kim