[plug] Problems Mandrake 9.0 and Yahoo

Greg and Lisa lmandgj at dodo.com.au
Mon Nov 24 10:27:10 WST 2003

Boy getting frustrated trying to install yahoo or just about most programs these days in Linux.

Being a recent convert to Linux from that "other" operating system i have  been persevering with the change and learning.

The thing I find frustrating is when installing the rpm it tells me certain dependencies are need..which is fair enough.

So I go looking for the dependencies and download and start to install them only to find that they also require a dependencies...grrr.

One in particular is the glic_2.3 which I thought I downloaded and installed only to find that also req a dependencies program..

can any one assist with what I may be doing wrong
thanks

"Scanned with Nortons Antivirus 2003"