[plug] Mozilla now has telepathy plugin?

Ben New ben at leftclick.com.au
Mon Nov 24 11:04:54 WST 2003

Mike Holland wrote:

>Did you see the "Copyright © 1998-103 by Ted" :-)

Haha, a typical y2k bug!  The funny thing is if you look at the source
code of the home page, it appears to contain some javascript which would
solve that problem...

>This is truly one of the uglist websites. All those colours, animations,
>and background images hurt my eyes. And the guy is an "optometric
>physician".  A conspiracy?

Probably!  Wear out everybody's eye muscles watching the letters turn 3D
and spin around, then charge them $600 per hour for your services.  Like
how speed humps are sponsored by tyre and shock absorber companies.

--
Ben New
ben at leftclick.com.au

Leftclick Software Development