[plug] Font Size In Browser (was : Joining PLUG)

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Nov 24 23:15:52 WST 2003

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 10:42:28PM +0800, Arie Hol wrote:

| I have no problem changing the font sizes - whether I use the mouse on the
| menu bar through 'View'-->'Increase Text Size' - or - If I use the keyboard
| through - ctrl++.
|
| My screen resolution is at 800 x 600.

I also have no problem changing the font size with Ctrl+/Ctrl-.  The
point is, I shouldn't have to in order for the site to be legible at
1600x1200 resolution :-)  I have my default font size in Firebird set to
20px, and most (or at least, a significant proportion - lousy web design
is disturbingly common) of the web sites I visit are scaled up
appropriately.  Linmagau and the Plug web site are not.

I've sent modified CSS files for both sites to Kim this afternoon which
use units proportional to the browser's default font size, so hopefully
this will be fixed shortly :-)

Cameron.