[plug] Font Size In Browser (was : Joining PLUG)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Nov 25 14:32:02 WST 2003

Oki.. I have changed the LinMagAu site using the new.css sent to me
by Cameron.. thanks :)

Will do the plug site shortly..

Specifically the archive search page on the mag site, I have changed
seperately as that was another css..

Anyone see anything wrong and what to bellow..please do so..
Or if perchance it actually looks better I would like to hear that too  :))

Kim