[plug] Font Size In Browser (was : Joining PLUG)

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Nov 25 15:13:17 WST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 03:05:47PM +0800, James Devenish wrote:
| In message <20031125070106.GH28865 at linmagau.org>
| on Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 06:01:06PM +1100, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
| > Any ideas why there are two ? what is NN ?..
|
| "Netscape Navigator" variant? Perhaps you need to update both .css
| files.

Yup, it's the Netscape 4.x-compatible style sheet.  But I'm afraid to
touch it, it handles CSS incredibly buggily, which variations in
bugginess between different minor versions :-(  If you leave the NN one
alone, the normal style.css will override it for people using decent
browsers, and Netscape folk will be no worse off than before.

Cameron.