[plug] Font Size In Browser (was : Joining PLUG)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Nov 25 15:34:23 WST 2003

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 03:13:17PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:

> Yup, it's the Netscape 4.x-compatible style sheet.  But I'm afraid to
> touch it, it handles CSS incredibly buggily, which variations in
> bugginess between different minor versions :-(  If you leave the NN one
> alone, the normal style.css will override it for people using decent
> browsers, and Netscape folk will be no worse off than before.

hmm.. well for now I will leave it be..
I had feedback from one person use M$2000 or xp..about not being able
to log in.. sadly there was nothing I could do to help :)

Fortunately, said person runs Linux as well, and managed to get
in that way :)..

Thanks for the help.
Kim

btw.. we have almost 30k emails in the archive at the moment..
not too bad hey :)