[plug] Computer Angels Carpark Sale

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Nov 26 15:42:28 WST 2003

Dear PLUGers

Computer Angels is taking the opportunity to dispose of some surplus gear in
a carpark sale described here:

http://www.computerangels.org.au/carpark/

Now that Tony and Adrian have presented all the Good Things about a gateway,
we will have gear at very small prices that will let you put all that Linux
goodness into practice :-)

As well, by coming along and spending you'll really help our volunteer activities
at Computer Angels in "promoting and encouraging computer literacy" (using
Linux).

Tony also posted a tentative date for the AGM of 7 December so I'm hoping that
it is going to be in the later afternoon so that people can head for the
carpark sale then off to the AGM followed by a beer and a few barbeques (or
something similar ;)

Look forward to seeing you there.

All the best
Harry McNally

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/