[plug] Weird!, but the question is, how can I fix or delete these files?

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 29 20:50:23 WST 2003

Was a corruption on the file system.  It is reiserfs, and this is only
the second time in ~4-5 years I have had a problem with it.  If it was
ext2/3, I would have twigged right away, but reiserfs is so damn
reliable...

I dont know the cause - this system has been up all the time until the
last few days as I have put a gateway in so I can shut this one down at
night (too many HS fans!), so I have been booting it each morning -
maybe its just not used to that happening,  poor thing ...

BillK