[plug] error msg "syntax error near unexpected token"

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Nov 30 23:02:47 WST 2003

Many thanks guys that seemed to fix the problem and a backup is taking place.

again thanks a heap.

Jon

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 08:34:33PM +0800, Jon  Miller wrote:

| # Load backup functions file /root/backup/backup-functions
| cd ${BACKUPDIR}
| ./backup-functions

Hint: as James said, this starts ./backup-functions in a separate
process.  That's /not/ what the comment says it does....

Since I'm feeling generous, I'll advise you to look at "help source" in
bash.

CP.