[plug] dselect help

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Thu Oct 2 13:23:46 WST 2003

James Devenish wrote:
> In message <3F7BB020.2000703 at wasp.net.au>
> on Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 08:57:04AM +0400, Brad Campbell wrote:
>
>>Ahh shit.. I actually *like* dselect and vi,
>

> vi,...dselect,...for the perfect trifecta you simply need to reveal
> that you also know how to drive  GNU `info`! ;-)

Oh cmmon, suggesting that anyone can drive GNU info is like suggesting
that people actually "work" for the government <g,d,r>
I can drive it after a fashion, I just don't like it.

>>I'm pretty young, the lowest level I have gone is hand assembled 6502
>>code entered on a hex keypad, I missed all the binary and toggle switches.
>

> Would have seemed pretty poetic to have had a toggle switch labelled
> "B1" just for you :-)

Funny you should mention that, on another list I'm on where there are
two Brads, I'm B1 and in fact I have a B1 bananas in pyjamas doll
sitting on my desk in front of me that was presented to me at my
farewell party for this particular crowd :p)

Brad :p) (B1)