[plug] dselect help

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Thu Oct 2 13:34:43 WST 2003

In message <3F7BB662.3030809 at wasp.net.au>
on Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 09:23:46AM +0400, Brad Campbell wrote:
> >>I'm pretty young, the lowest level I have gone is hand assembled 6502
> >>code entered on a hex keypad, I missed all the binary and toggle switches.
> >
> >Would have seemed pretty poetic to have had a toggle switch labelled
> >"B1" just for you :-)
>
> Funny you should mention that, on another list I'm on where there are
> two Brads, I'm B1 and in fact I have a B1 bananas in pyjamas doll
> sitting on my desk in front of me that was presented to me at my
> farewell party for this particular crowd :p)

A little bit *too* much of a coincidence, actually. I'm still subscribed
to that particular other list, though it goes into a mailbox that's
labelled "oh my $DEITY, this mailbox is so huge there's no way I'm going
to read all that mail and I don't even know why I'm still subscribed to
all those lists" :)